Part two. Day thirteen. For @libraries.
- My hair has grown an inch and a half! Yay, prenatal pills!
- Korres wild rose lip balm. (I’ve spent lots of dinero trying to find the perfect lip stuff all summer long, but I’ve found it.)
- Rawhides for the Pickle Dickle. Life savers.
- Food: Olive Garden dessert for breakfast w/ Davy, chile rellenos w/ Sweeney, all the almond butter banana milkshakes, all the homemade lentil and apricot spicy hummus
- Books, #59-66: 20,001 Names for Baby, Knocked Up - Rebecca Eckler, The Best Baby Naming Book, Eating Well When You’re Expecting, I’m Pregnant! Now What do I Eat?, 100,000+ Baby Names, (and I read this for Davy—) The Guy’s Guide to Surviving Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the First Year of Childhood - Michael Crider